Fenech & Fenech Marine Services Ltd., one of the largest ship registration service providers in Malta and a leading branch of Fenech & Fenech Advocates, specialises in Malta flag registrations of all types of vessels from yachts to cruise liners and all other types of commercial vessels, including vessels under construction, is looking to recruit a Shipping Clerk
Duties to include:
The ideal candidate should be:
- Reviewing crewing applications and ancillary documentation/certification
- Applying for release of STCW Endorsements and Seamens’ Books
- Liaising with Transport Malta and chasing for release of documentation
- Liaising with clients/crew agency
- Issue of relevant invoices and chasing settlement
- General assistance within the shipping department.
- Educated to an A’level standard
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Previous experience in an administration/secretarial role is considered an asset.
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Personal data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.