Fenech & Fenech Advocates is a multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly comprehensive clientele, providing tailored legal services across all practice areas. We are seeking to employ a Legal Secretary
within the local litigation department.
Duties to include:
The ideal candidate should be:
- General administrative assistance to the local litigation team;
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the team;
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs;
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems;
- Email and calendar management;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Assistance in the court registry.
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: [email protected] or by post to: The Human Resources Department, Fenech & Fenech Advocates, 198, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT 1455
- Of A ‘level standard;
- Meticulous in work approach;
- Hard working and conscientious;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Proficient use of Word and Excel is a must;
- A team player;
- Relevant experience within a similar role in a legal setting will be considered an asset.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.