Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., Fenech & Fenech Advocates and Fenech & Fenech Marine Services Ltd. are looking to recruit an IT Support Assistant.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining various Windows based computer systems
- Liaising with colleagues, provide training and help support or resolve any user software/hardware issues
- Be responsible of any incoming support calls, by interacting and following up with certain issues with 3rd party suppliers when required
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles i.e., installation/preparation of new systems
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
- Supporting and maintaining the social media and online presence of the organisation
- Knowledge and experience of PC systems and architecture
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Active Directory
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A’level standard of education
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
The chosen candidate will have to be able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment while providing support to the users of the organisation with various IT related issues within multiple locations, both in person and remotely.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.