Fenlex Corporate Services Limited, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Finance Clerk
General responsibilities will include:
Applicants are required to be:
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills;
- Debt collection;
- Processing and liaising with clients, in connection to invoice related queries;
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required;
- Mentoring more junior members of the team;
- Keeping abreast of all legal updates;
- Meeting clients;
- Debt collection;
- Issues invoices for entities within the organisation.
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: [email protected] or by post to: The Human Resources Department, Fenlex Corporate Services, 85, St John Street, Valletta VLT 1165.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
- Educated to an A’level standard and previous working experience in a similar role;
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure;
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English;
- Able to work well as part of a team.