Fenlex Corporate Services Limited
, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Finance Clerk
General responsibilities will include:
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills
- Debt collection
- Processing and liaising with clients, in connection to invoice related queries
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Providing quality service to clients
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Applicants are required to be:
- Educated to an A’level standard and have previous working experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English
- Able to work well as part of a team
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: [email protected]
or by post to: The Human Resources Department, Fenlex Corporate Services, 198, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT 1165.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Organisation.