Fenlex Corporate Services Limited, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is looking to recruit an Accountant.
General responsibilities will include:
- Client financial and management accounting
- VAT returns and other related VAT compliance requirements
- Corporate income tax computations and returns
- Reporting to management on a regular basis
- A diversified portfolio of clients
Candidates will be required to show:
- Commitment to the clients’ needs and requirements
- Motivation and follow company processes and procedures
- Willingness on delivery within the regular statutory deadlines
- Qualified accountant or at final stages of qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, especially in English.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Familiarity with Shireburn Financial Manager Accounting software
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: [email protected]
or by post to : The Human Resources Department, Fenlex Corporate Services, 85, St John Street, Valletta, VLT 1165.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.